Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Study Break!

My first final is in two days and so far I've stayed up way past midnight every night. And then of course, since I sleep later, I wake up later, and my natural circadian rhythm (that that psychology!) is all messed up now. I don't know about everybody else, but Finals Week seems to bring out the crazy in people. So, before I go insane, I decided to take a quick break, catch up on some blogs, and maybe post a little bit myself.

So for your entertainment, here are some cartoons that accurately reflect my current state of being:


and...


and, although slightly morbid...


And so ends my study break. If any other students are taking a break and happen to stumble upon this, I'm praying for ya! 

P.S. I could use the prayers too! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment