Saturday, May 5, 2012

Classy Flash Mob

Saw this on Deacon Kandra's blog. And I love flash mobs. I feel like all college kids do. But even more than flash mobs, I love "classical" (little c) music, in the layman's sense. My music appreciation prof would kill me if I told him this particular piece was Classical (big C). So when you put the two together, you get smiles and warm fuzzies. 

After all my finals, I thought this would be a good thing to post. There's alot of beautiful things in the world, despite all the ugliness. This is one of them. I really wish this would happen to me one morning, particularly one of my way to a class or something. 


In case you were wondering, this is Edvard Grieg's 'Peer Gynt' Suite No. 1, Opus. 46 "Morning". It really does feel like morning. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment