Friday, April 27, 2012

FIN!

Bringing out a little of the old Spanish to say "I'm done!"...with the semester that is. This has been a really really rough year, for greater reasons other than difficult classes. But by the grace of God, the divine mercy of Christ, and the strength of the Holy Spirit, I got through it all, although not completely unscathed. I've lost many things, friendships included, but I've also gained some things, like an even more fervent belief that God will not put you through anything that you cannot get through. My faith has suffered alot, and it won't be until many years from now until I finally figure out if I come out of this better or worse. But by all initial estimates, I think I'm going to be ok.

Of course, now that the semester is over, that means that Finals are beginning. A few Dead Days and then BOOM! FINALS! Dreaded, dreaded Finals. Necessary evil, but evil nonetheless. I jest (kind of) since, as a student, my vocation is to my studies, and this gives me renewed strength to always do well and always glorify the Lord in the process.

So friends, as these dark and dreary days of endless studying, endless hunger, and endless insomnia begin, please pray for me. As always, let me know if I can pray for you.

Dominus vobiscum.

Bahaha! Man, I just love cartoons! This one is eerily accurate. Plus, it has my post title in it, "FIN!", and...there's zombies. For some reason, college kids are obsessed with zombies lately. Lol. But seriously...please pray for me!

Source: DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment