Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blogging: The New MySpace

Seriously, blogging is, like, the new MySpace. Yes, I know that sounds very middle school, but, seriously! Facebook is good for networking and keeping up with friends. But I remember the days of passive-aggressive venting and ranting on MySpace for all your friends to see, especially the girl you were being passive-aggressive about. If you happen to be  occasional reader that just happens to stumble upon this blog, you'll notice how late (or early) I post. And I love being able to customize this thing. It's the new adult (kinda) and mature (slightly) version of MySpace. But thankfully, my posts are a bit more sophisticated and worth reading. But I can't promise that it won't be passive-aggressive.

Feel free to enjoy the awesome music player I just added. So much fun!

Dominus vobiscum.

No comments:

Post a Comment